Position: PostDoctoral Fellow
Location: Stack B, Custom House Quay
I am a Research Fellow at the Trinity College of Dublin. I am working with Professor Aljosa Smolic in the VSENSE team.
I obtained my engineering Degree in Electronic (specialized in Multimedia Technologies) from ENSEIRB-MATMECA graduate school of engineering. I obtained my PhD at the University of Rennes 1 at IRISA Rennes France in collaboration with Technicolor Rennes France.
My research interests are computer vision, acquisition, geometry enhancement and up-sampling techniques, photorealistic and non-photorealistic rendering. I am currently focusing on 2D animation techniques.
- M Hudon, A Gruson, R Cozot, K Bouatouch
Shape and Reflectance from RGB-D Images using Time Sequential Illumination
- M Hudon, P Kerbiriou, A Schubert, K Bouatouch
High speed sequential illumination with electronic rolling shutter cameras
CCD, CVPR Workshps 2015
- Method and apparatus for acquiring a set of images illuminated by a flash US 20150181139 A1
- Method and apparatus for estimating reflectance parameters and a position of a light source in a scene US 20170082720 A1
- Reflectance parameter estimation in real scenes using an rgb-d sequence US 20170084075 A1